Everyone drinks water. And we all use it for showers, dishes, and countless other purposes. But a surprising number of homes in Bullhead City have drinking water that’s questionable or even contains contaminants—and many homeowners don’t realize it. Whether you want to simply soften your water for easier washing, or you want a complete water treatment system to make sure your water is safe, the experts at Plumbing by Jake can help.
Plumbing by Jake is your top-rated water treatment and softeners installation company in Bullhead City. We make the process of selecting, installing, and owning a water treatment system easy. Here’s how:
- We offer a variety of efficient, high-performance water softeners and water treatment systems
- We do all-in-one installations that eliminate hassle for the homeowner
- We give you a comprehensive, up-front estimate
- We back every installation with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your family deserves clean, safe, soft water in YOUR home. We can help. Give us a call at 928-377-5910 or click the book online button and talk to an expert today.
How safe is the drinking water in Bullhead City?
It depends on what you consider “safe.” Tap water in Bullhead City has been rated as safe according to standards used by the federal government. However, many residents believe those standards don’t go far enough—especially in an area that is known to have radioactive minerals that can enter the water supply.
At Plumbing by Jake, we look at independent testing from watchdog groups. One large nonprofit, the Environmental Working Group (EWG), has carried out extensive testing on a zipcode-by-zipcode basis. Unfortunately, Bullhead City did not get a clean test result.
- A total of 10 known contaminants were found in Bullhead City’s water supply
- 4 of those contaminants were above health and safety guidelines
- Those four include chromium, strontium, and radiological contaminants, all of which can cause cancer
Of course, residents who use well water may not have the same contaminants as the city water supply. But since Epcor and other local utilities draw water from sources in the area, well water is likely to have similar content—with no independent data to tell you exactly what you’re up against.
It’s no surprise why so many homeowners prefer to have a water treatment system in their home, so that they know every drop they drink is safe.
Should I get a water softener, or a full water treatment system?
It simply depends on what you prefer:
- A water softener will help reduce the mineral content of your water, which makes it “softer” or, in other words, easier to suds up in the first place and easier to rinse away soap residue as well. We all know Bullhead City has hard water, and a water softener adds convenience and comfort to your home.
- A water treatment system is a filtration or purification system that helps eliminate contaminants from your water. It improves the quality of water and protects you and your family’s health.
Many people prefer to have both, and we can provide you with a comprehensive solution that will both soften and purify your water.
What is the installation process like for a water treatment/softener system?
Our job is to make it 100% hassle-free for you, the homeowner. You’ve got a busy life, and we make it easy to get the system you want installed and working just right.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We can help you choose the right system based on your household size, your budget, and what level of purification you want to achieve
- We will schedule your installation at a time that works for you—and our plumbers run on-time consistently
- If needed, we can remove an old system or make any changes to your plumbing as part of the installation
- In almost all cases, installation will be completed in a single visit
Best of all, we give you a comprehensive up-front estimate. We don’t believe you should be left in the dark wondering what a home upgrade like a water treatment system will cost. We make the entire process as cost-effective and transparent as possible.
Talk to a Bullhead City Water Treatment & Water Softener Specialist Today
When it comes to your water, you can’t afford to take risks. Let us get you the peace of mind you deserve—backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call Plumbing by Jake at 928-377-5910 or click the book online button and speak with one of our service experts today.