Plumbing repairs often start as little things and quickly get out of control. A good plumber should make that stress go away and get your problem resolved fast. Unfortunately, many plumbers will give wishy-washy appointment times, show up late, or add hidden fees.
Our reputable team at Plumbing by Jake offers some of the most experienced plumbers in Bullhead City with fast and affordable same-day service. We show up on time, do the job right, and make your day easier. You won’t have to put up with your plumbing problem a minute longer when you reach out to us.
Benefits of Hiring a Plumber in Bullhead City
Even though you may be able to take care of some plumbing repairs on your own, there are plumbing issues that may require more professional attention. The amount of money and time you’d spend buying tools, parts, and doing the labor can quickly add up.
A plumber can help you make the necessary repairs and save you time and money so that you don’t have to worry about making future repairs. When you hire a licensed plumber, you can be confident that the service you receive is of the highest quality.
Our plumbers are passionate about what they do, and it’s evident in our customer service. We love sharing tips about how you can keep your home’s plumbing in top shape. In addition, we offer 24/7 emergency service, flat-rate estimates, and friendly service at any time of day.
Your Top Bullhead City Plumbing Service
Our plumbing service includes repairs, emergency calls, regular maintenance and installation for various appliances. When you call, one of our top plumbers will arrive on time and provide the service you need when you need it.
Our plumbers near you in Bullhead City provide services that include:
- Leaks and clogs
- Faucets, hoses, and fixtures
- Broken pipes
- Sewage problems
- Water heaters
- Water treatment and softener installation
- Overflowing toilets
- Plumbing maintenance plans
- 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs
If your plumbing problem is listed above, we’re ready to solve it! If it’s not listed, we can help you determine if you need a service call.
Plumbing Emergency? Here’s What to Do
Many of the calls we get are bona fide emergencies, and each one is slightly different. Unfortunately, these types of problems can do a lot of damage quickly, and they’re often one of the worst crises a homeowner has to put up with.
We specialize in handling these types of 24/7 plumbing emergencies, and we can respond quickly to minimize the damage. Here are some of the most common emergencies and what to do until we arrive:
- Toilet overflow: Don’t flush. Find the water valve that connects to your toilet’s water tank and turn it off.
- Flooding from a major leak: Turn off the water line to your home as soon as possible.
- Broken faucet or fixture gushing water: Turn off the fixture’s water source. It’s usually under the sink. If you can’t contain the leak, shut off the main water supply of your home.
- Sewage backup: Don’t use drain cleaners or other chemicals. Prevent as much waste as you can from spreading to other areas. Also, try to cover vents that the sewage could drip into.
- Broken water line (often from a tree root): Shut off the main water line to your home.
- Total water heater failure: Turn off the cold water supply pipe. Next, turn off the power of your water heater if it’s not off already.
After you get the situation under control, you should call an emergency plumbing service. Our 24-hour on-call team can assist you and get a technician to your home rapidly, with all the tools to stop most plumbing emergencies before they get worse.
Plumbing Issues That Aren’t Emergencies
If you have a non-emergency issue, like low water pressure or a dripping faucet, you can call a professional whenever it’s convenient for you. But it’s better to do it sooner rather than later. The reason is simple: most small plumbing problems worsen over time, often dramatically worse, and you want to resolve it while it’s still an inexpensive repair.
Some of the most common calls our Bullhead City plumbers receive include:
- Small leaks
- Running toilets
- Dropping faucets
- Declining water pressure
- Loss of hot water
- Broken garbage disposal
- Problems with hoses or appliances
None of these problems go away on their own. They all tend to get worse, and many of them waste water until they get fixed. We will quote you a flat-rate service estimate once we see what we’re working with so that you know what it will cost you and can decide how to proceed.
How Much does Plumbing Service in Bullhead City Cost?
Many plumbers in Bullhead City charge steep hourly rates or give imprecise estimates that often turn out to be wrong. Others claim they provide a “free” estimate but later, you find various extra charges on the bill.
We don’t believe in any of these practices. We make our prices honest, fair, and easy to understand. Here’s how it works:
- When you call us, we’ll send out a technician to take a look.
- Your technician will give you a flat-rate estimate.
- We don’t add any hidden fees.
Our estimates tend to track very close to the final price on any job, and customers aren’t surprised by the invoice. In other words: you know what to expect to pay before you agree to the repair. This is just one part of our 5-Star Service guarantee and one of the many reasons our customers tend to come back to us time and time again.
Do I Need a Plumbing Maintenance Plan in Bullhead City?
A maintenance plan means that a plumber comes and inspects everything, and carries out any minor preventative repairs, once a year. It can save you money by preventing much more expensive plumbing emergencies.
And having a professional do it has a few advantages:
- Time saver: Plumbing maintenance goes fast for a technician but can be a serious project when you do it yourself. Homeowners may spend anywhere from hours to multiple weekends making sure they get it all done. Getting a professional maintenance plan takes a lot of work off your plate.
- All-inclusive: As part of your maintenance plan, our technician will inspect all plumbing systems, test appliances, and make adjustments—all improving water flow and reducing your water usage. We’ll also identify minor leaks and fix them on the spot. This can result in serious water savings.
- Peace of mind: An annual maintenance plan is a relatively small cost, and you can schedule it whenever it’s convenient. However, without maintenance, many minor problems will eventually turn into emergencies—which are expensive and interrupt your life. Having a professional on the job gives you peace of mind and cost savings.
Whether you should get one is entirely up to you. Some people prefer to do plumbing maintenance themselves, and others want a professional to handle it.
Protect Your Health and Your Home or Business
Our Bullhead City plumbers can help both residential and commercial buildings. When you let plumbing problems continuously worsen, you are letting water damage affect the value of your home. Water damage can also contribute to the growth of mold and negatively impact your health.
Plumbing problems can also lead to sewer backups which can cost thousands of dollars and be a significant health risk to you and your family. Overall, you should maintain regular plumbing services to ensure that none of these problems happen.
Do You Do Plumbing Upgrades?
Yes! If your home doesn’t have a water treatment system or a softener, you could be putting your health at risk. Bullhead City’s water has contaminants that could harm your health long-term.
Depending on your home’s water source, you could also have hard water problems. Hard water makes cleaning your body, home, and clothes more difficult, and can cause damage to your fixtures. Adding a water softener to your line will improve your water.
We can help you choose the right system for your household size and what level of purification you need. We even give free water tests to see if your home’s supply needs purification or softening. Wee can also service your existing purification and softener systems.
What Other Services Do You Provide?
Some of the other services we provide at Plumbing by Jake include:
- Garbage disposal installation
- Water heaters installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer repair
- Tree root removal
- Outdoor plumbing
- New faucets and sinks
If it’s related to water, we probably can handle it! Call our plumbing specialists in Bullhead City to find out. Chances are, we’ve accomplished what you’re looking for many times!
Contact a Bullhead City Plumber Today
Don’t let a plumbing problem get worse. Call a plumber in Bullhead City, AZ, that you can count on. With on-time service, 24/7 emergency repairs, and a history of five-star service, Plumbing by Jake operates with a satisfaction guarantee for every job. Contact us today by phone or by filling out the form online.