Plumbing repairs often start as little things—and quickly get out of control. That means that when you call a plumber in Bullhead City, it’s often one of your most stressful days. A good plumber should make that stress go away and get your problem resolved fast. Unfortunately, many will give wishy-washy appointment times, show up late, or add hidden charges to the bull. You deserve better. You deserve Plumbing by Jake.
Plumbing by Jake offers some of the most experienced plumbers in Bullhead City, with fast same-day service. We show up on time, do the job right, and make your day easier. We offer:
- Flat-rate estimates so you know what you’ll pay
- 24/7 emergency plumbing service
- 5-Star Service Guarantee
Don’t put up with your plumbing problem a minute longer. Call 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to the right and get a plumber you can trust today.
Our Plumbing Services in Bullhead City
Plumbing by Jake offers repairs, emergency calls, regular maintenance, and installation for a variety of appliances.
Our services in Bullhead City include:
- Broken pipes
- Sewage problems
- Water heater service
- Water treatment system service
- Sinks, faucets & toilets
- Plumbing maintenance plans
What if I have gushing water, a sewage problem or a plumbing emergency?
Many of the calls we get are bona fide emergencies—and each one is slightly different. You may have sewage backing up from your drains, or you may have a leak that’s flooding part of your home. These types of problems can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time, and they’re often one of the worst crises a homeowner has to put up with. We specialize in handling these types of plumbing emergencies, and we can respond quickly to minimize the damage.
Some of the most common plumbing emergencies we run into include:
- Toilet overflow
- Flooding from a major leak
- Broken faucet or fixture gushing water
- Sewage system backup
- Broken water line (often from a tree root)
- Total water heater failure
If you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, the first thing you should do is take practical steps—turn off the water supply for a leak or broken pipe. For a broken water line, it’s also helpful to turn on the cold water faucets so you use up any water that’s already in the pipes before it can gush out into your home. This should only take a few minutes.
The next thing you should do is be on the phone with an emergency plumbing service. Our 24-hour on-call team can assist you and get a technician to your home rapidly, with all the tools to stop most plumbing emergencies before they get worse.
My problem isn’t an emergency, but I need a plumber. What should I do?
If you have a non-emergency, like low water pressure or a dripping faucet, you can call a professional whenever it’s convenient for you—but it’s better to do it sooner rather than later. The reason is simple: most small plumbing problems get worse over time, often dramatically worse, and you want to resolve it while it’s still an inexpensive repair.
Some of the most common calls we get include:
- Small leaks
- Running toilets
- Dropping faucets
- Declining water pressure
- Loss of hot water
- Broken garbage disposal
- Problems with hoses or appliances
None of these problems go away on their own, all of the tend to get worse, and many of them waste water until they’re fixed. We will quote you a flat-rate service estimate once we see what we’re working with, so you know exactly what it will cost you and can make an informed choice about how to proceed.
How much does a plumber cost in Bullhead City?
Many plumbers charge steep hourly rates or give fuzzy estimates that often turn out to be wrong. Others claim they give a “free” estimate but later you find a variety of extra charges on the bill. We don’t believe in any of these practices. At Plumbing by Jake, we make our prices honest, fair and easy to understand.
Here’s how it works:
- When you call us, we’ll send out a technician to take a look
- Your technician will give you a flat-rate estimate
- We add no hidden fees
That means our estimates tend to track very close to the final price on any job, and customers aren’t surprised by the invoice. In other words: you know what to expect to pay before you agree to the repair.
This is just one part of our 5-Star Service guarantee, and one of the many reasons that our customers tend to come back to us time and time again.
Do I need a plumbing maintenance plan?
A maintenance plan basically means that a plumber comes can an inspects everything, and carries out any minor preventative repairs, once a year. It can save you money by preventing much more expensive plumbing emergencies.
Whether you should get one is completely up to you. Some people prefer to do plumbing maintenance themselves, and others want a professional to handle it. However, having a professional do it does have a few advantages:
- Time saver. Plumbing maintenance goes fast for a technician, but can be a serious project when you DIY. Homeowners may spend anywhere from hours to multiple weekends making sure they get it all done. Getting a professional maintenance plan takes a lot of work off your plate.
- All-inclusive. As part of your maintenance plan, our technician will inspect all plumbing systems, test appliances, and make adjustments—all improving water flow and reducing your water usage. We’ll also identify minor leaks and fix them on the spot. This can result in serious water savings.
- Peace of mind. An annual maintenance plan is a relatively small cost and you can schedule it whenever it’s convenient. Without maintenance, however, many small problems will eventually turn into emergencies—which are expensive and interrupt your life. Having a professional on the job gives you peace of mind and cost savings.
Talk to a Bullhead City Plumbing Specialist Today
Don’t let a plumbing problem get worse. Call a plumber you can count on. Plumbing by Jake offers on-time service, 24/7 emergency repairs, and a history of 5-star service—with a satisfaction guarantee for every job. Call us at 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to your right and talk to a service expert today.