No plumbing repair is as simple as it first looks. Whether you’ve got a leak, a clog, or a plumbing emergency, what looks like a minor fix can end up being time-consuming and complex. So don’t risk ongoing water damage to your home. Call a Lake Havasu plumber you can trust.
For years, Plumbing by Jake has been delivering five-star plumbing service in Lake Havasu. We avoid the hassle and uncertainty of other plumbing services by offering true professionals. Our team shows up on time day or night, gets the job done fast, and tells you upfront what it will cost.
What Should I Look for in a Lake Havasu Plumber?
In our experience, there are two things a plumbing company needs to master: the technical know-how to get the job done right and the customer service to make your life easier while we do it. Unfortunately, most plumbing businesses we’ve seen are only good at one or the other.
At Plumbing by Jake, we’ve made this the backbone of our business. Our courteous and helpful plumbing technicians in Lake Havasu have decades of experience and know-how to repair nearly any plumbing challenge that comes our way.
When you call us, we’ll give you accurate appointment windows day or night, meaning you’ll never be stuck wondering where your plumber is. This is what we call five-star service, and our customer reviews back it up. We don’t believe you should settle for anything less.
Comprehensive Lake Havasu Plumbing Services
We are an all-in-one plumbing service for emergencies, routine repairs, and maintenance. Some of the Lake Havasu services we offer include:
- Leaks, clogs, and overflow repairs
- Toilets, sinks, and faucets adjustments
- Sewage backup
- Annual plumbing maintenance
- Water heater and water treatment services
- 24-hour emergency response
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
A plumbing emergency occurs when the situation is critical, and waiting would jeopardize your property or your health. We’re experts at responding rapidly to isolate the problem and resolve it before it worsens.
We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing service for problems like:
- Broken or leaky pipes: Corrosion or blockages can cause pipes to leak or burst, spewing out water that can lead to costly damage and flooding if not addressed right away.
- Major clogs: If your sink or toilet is completely clogged, water can’t exit the pipes the way it should. Instead, it may accumulate and overflow into your home.
- An overflowing toilet: Don’t waste time when your toilet overflows. Toilet water can damage your floors and walls and may even lead to health concerns.
- Water heater breakdown: Don’t wait weeks or even days for a run-of-the-mill plumber to fix or replace your malfunctioning water heater. With our emergency services, we’ll get your hot water going so you can get back to your everyday activities like showering, cleaning, and cooking.
What to Do in a Plumbing Emergency
There are also things you can do to minimize damage and prevent flooding until our team arrives. Here are steps you should take:
- For broken pipes and major leaks, immediately shut off the water line to your home.
- For toilet overflows: Do not flush the toilet again as this will only add more water. Instead, turn off the water valve that connects to your toilet’s water tank.
- For broken fixtures gushing water: Turn off the fixture’s water source. You can typically find this under the sink. If necessary, shut off the main water supply valve to your house.
- For sewage backups: Avoid drain cleaners and other chemicals! They won’t help and may cause more damage to your home. Instead, do your best to prevent waste from spreading until the plumber arrives. Also, cover any vents the sewage could drip into.
- Call Plumbing by Jake for 24/7 emergency service: The faster you do, the quicker one of our professionals will reach your home. This also means you’ll experience less water damage and cleanup. And in many cases, the less severe and expensive the repair will be.
What Do You Charge for Plumbing Calls in Lake Havasu?
We don’t believe in vague estimates, and we don’t overpromise. So, when our Lake Havasu plumbing technician arrives, they’ll assess your problem and give you an up-front estimate. Here’s what that looks like:
- All our estimates are quoted at a flat rate.
- We never add hidden fees.
- Your estimate will include all parts, labor, and any associated costs so that you’ll have no surprises.
What Is Plumbing Maintenance?
Our preventative plumbing maintenance plans are fulfilled on a once-a-year basis. Maintenance includes a thorough plumbing inspection, minor leak repairs, appliance testing, and other setting adjustments to ensure everything is in top condition.
Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t realize that maintenance is crucial for the upkeep of their plumbing. Others simply don’t have the time or expertise to do it themselves, or they put it off, thinking the repair will cost too much.
That’s why we offer comprehensive plumbing maintenance plans at low prices. For example, we’ll perform your maintenance service as a one-off call, or for maximum savings, as part of an annual maintenance plan.
Enjoy the Benefits of Routine Plumbing Maintenance
If neglected, minor problems are likely to get worse. For example, even if you don’t know there’s an issue, you may have a minor leak or an underperforming appliance costing you money.
Benefits of routine plumbing maintenance include:
- Improved water efficiency, which can translate to lower water utility bills
- Reduced risk for expensive plumbing emergencies
- Longer life for your appliances and plumbing systems
- Peace of mind
Talk to a Lake Havasu Plumbing Specialist Today
Don’t take an unnecessary risk by neglecting your plumbing issue. Resolve it fast using the best plumbers in Lake Havasu, AZ, Plumbing by Jake. We offer:
- Free home water tests
- 24-hour service for plumbing emergencies
- An up-front, flat-rate estimate with no hidden fees
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that backs every job
Call us or fill out the form to your right and talk to a service expert today.