All homeowners will face plumbing emergencies in their life. And that’s okay! When this occurs, you may wonder where to turn, and who to call. We understand that many homeowners like yourselves don’t have much experience with pumping emergencies, and we are here to help.
For years, Plumbing by Jake has been delivering five-star plumbing service in Lake Havasu. We avoid the hassle and uncertainty of other plumbing services by offering true professionals. Our team shows up on time day or night, gets the job done fast, and tells you upfront what it will cost.
Plumbing Emergencies We Handle
No plumbing repair is as simple as it first looks. Whether you’ve got a leak, a clog, or a plumbing emergency, what looks like a minor fix can end up being time-consuming and complex. So, don’t risk ongoing water damage to your home or worse by doing it yourself.
A plumbing emergency occurs when the situation is critical, and waiting would jeopardize your property or your health. We’re experts at responding rapidly to isolate the problem and resolve it before it worsens. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing service for problems like:
- Broken or leaky pipes: Corrosion or blockages can cause pipes to leak or burst, spewing out water that can lead to costly damage and flooding if not addressed right away.
- Major clogs: If your sink or toilet is completely clogged, water can’t exit the pipes the way it should. Instead, it may accumulate and overflow into your home.
- An overflowing toilet: Don’t waste time when your toilet overflows. Toilet water can damage your floors and walls and may even lead to health concerns.
- Water heater breakdown: Don’t wait weeks or even days for a run-of-the-mill plumber to fix or replace your malfunctioning water heater. With our emergency services, we’ll get your hot water going so that you can get back to your everyday activities like showering, cleaning, and cooking.
What encyShould You Do in a Plumbing Emerg?
There are also things you can do to minimize damage and prevent flooding until our team arrives. Here are the steps you should take:
- For broken pipes and major leaks: Immediately shut off the water line to your home.
- For toilet overflows: Do not flush the toilet again as this will only add more water. Instead, turn off the water valve that connects to your toilet’s water tank.
- For broken fixtures gushing water: Turn off the fixture’s water source. You can typically find this under the sink. If necessary, shut off the main water supply valve to your house.
- For sewage backups: Avoid drain cleaners and other chemicals! They won’t help and may cause more damage to your home. Instead, do your best to prevent waste from spreading until the plumber arrives. Also, cover any vents the sewage could drip into.
Call Plumbing by Jake for 24/7 emergency service because the faster you do, the quicker one of our professionals will reach your home. This also means you’ll experience less water damage and cleanup. And in many cases, the less severe and expensive the repair will be.
Why Should You Hire a Professional Plumber Instead of Fixing Issues on Your Own?
By hiring a professional plumber near you in Lake Havasu, you have the guarantee that you won’t have to do any additional work for a while after one of our plumbers fixes your plumbing issues. A professional plumber has the right tools and knowledge to deal with almost any plumbing problem.
In contrast, if you were to fix a plumbing problem on your own, you could run into other issues along the way. When you try to fix something on your own, a variety of problems can occur. You may also have to buy expensive tools you’ll only ever use once.
Whether it be that you may not have the right tools or that you make a mistake while trying to fix your problem, it can delay getting your plumbing back to its optimal performance. In the worst case, you’ll have to leave your water off to prevent a flood while you call a pro!
What Should You Look for in a Lake Havasu Plumber?
In our experience, there are two things a plumbing company needs to master:
- Technical know-how to get the job done right
- Customer service to make your life easier while we work
Unfortunately, most plumbing businesses we’ve seen are only good at one or the other. However, we’ve made getting good at both the backbone of our business. Our courteous and helpful plumbing technicians in Lake Havasu have decades of experience and know-how to repair nearly any plumbing challenge that comes our way.
When you call us, we’ll give you accurate appointment windows day or night, meaning you’ll never be stuck wondering where your plumber is. This is what we call five-star service, and our customer reviews back it up. We don’t believe you should settle for anything less.
Comprehensive Lake Havasu Plumbing Services
We are an all-in-one plumbing service for emergencies, routine repairs, and maintenance. Some of the Lake Havasu services we offer include:
- Leaks, clogs, and overflow repairs
- Toilets, sinks, and faucets adjustments
- Sewage backup
- Annual plumbing maintenance
- Water heater and water treatment services
- 24-hour emergency response
The Cost for Plumbing Calls in Lake Havasu
We don’t believe in vague estimates, and we don’t over-promise. So, when our Lake Havasu plumbing technician arrives, they’ll assess your problem and give you an up-front estimate. Here’s what that looks like:
- All our estimates are quoted at a flat rate.
- We never add hidden fees.
- Your estimate will include all parts, labor, and any associated costs so that you’ll have no surprises.
If you have any questions about this estimate, please contact us, and we’ll answer any questions you have. Then, when one of our plumbers arrives, you’ll have all the information you need.
What Is Preventative Plumbing Maintenance?
Our preventative plumbing maintenance plans are fulfilled on a once-a-year basis. Maintenance includes a thorough plumbing inspection, minor leak repairs, appliance testing, and other setting adjustments to ensure everything is in top condition.
Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t realize that maintenance is crucial for the upkeep of their plumbing. Others simply don’t have the time or expertise to do it themselves, or they put it off, thinking the repair will cost too much.
That’s why we offer comprehensive plumbing maintenance plans at low prices. For example, we’ll perform your maintenance service as a one-off call, or for maximum savings, as part of an annual maintenance plan.
What Is Done During Plumbing Maintenance?
During the annual visit, we will inspect and test your home’s plumbing system from top to bottom, and also do a water quality test to check for hardness, chlorine levels, and total dissolved solids.
We’ll also perform a 14-point inspection on your water heater, adjust any appliances that use water and check for leaks, seek ways to reduce your water usage and save you money, and find small leaks anywhere in the home before they turn into huge repair bills.
If your water bills are rising, you have a drain that won’t clear, or you find even a tiny leak anywhere, it’s time to give your plumbing an annual inspection before water damage destroys part of your home.
Enjoy the Benefits of Routine Plumbing Maintenance
If neglected, minor problems are likely to get worse. For example, even if you don’t know there’s an issue, you may have a minor leak or an underperforming appliance costing you money.
Benefits of Routine Plumbing Maintenance Include:
- Improved water efficiency, which can translate to lower water utility bills
- Reduced risk for expensive plumbing emergencies
- Longer life for your appliances and plumbing systems
- Peace of mind
- By enrolling in our annual plumbing maintenance plan, your home will be covered for any plumbing issues that you have. Our plumbers near you in Lake Havasu will visit for a yearly checkup, and you won’t have to worry about any surprise plumbing issues.
What Makes Us Stand Out from Other Plumbing Companies?
Compared to other plumbing companies, we pride ourselves on being passionate about plumbing and helping our customers to the fullest capacity that we can. Our plumbers have seen a variety of plumbing issues throughout the years of their careers. Our plumbing experts also are passionate about what they do.
That means that our plumbers will fix your plumbing issues as well as answer any questions and provide additional information about any issues you may have in the future. When you call one of our plumbing experts, they’ll show up with a positive attitude and be ready to help.
Our plumbing company also values being on time, and we are there at the time you schedule your appointment. We value your time and know that you have important things to do. So, we’ll be there fast and get the job done.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Plumbing Specialist Today
Don’t take an unnecessary risk by neglecting your plumbing issue. Resolve it fast using the best plumbers in Lake Havasu, AZ, Plumbing by Jake. For more information about our services, contact us today.
By doing so, you can schedule a service appointment to solve your plumbing issues today. Our plumbers are on call and ready to help you with any plumbing problems.