There is no good time to have a plumbing emergency. But some times are worse than others—whether it’s late at night, in the middle of your weekend, or just before you leave for an important trip. That’s why Plumbing by Jake offers fast, reliable 24/7 service.
Plumbing by Jake is your on-call 24-hour emergency plumbing team in Bullhead City. Our expert technicians are fully geared up and ready to move any time of day or night, even on weekends and holidays. We get to your home fast, we diagnose the problem fast, and we get you results—FAST. No one offers better service than Plumbing by Jake.
Don’t struggle with a plumbing crisis while you wait for someone to show up. Call the experts you can trust—and get a 100% guarantee on every job. Call Plumbing by Jake at 928-377-5910 or click the book online button and talk to an expert today.
What counts as a plumbing emergency?
Our policy is simple: if it’s an emergency to you, it’s an emergency to us. We understand that even seemingly small plumbing problems can be catastrophic for someone with a busy schedule. And some plumbing issues are more than just inconvenient—they threaten your home.
Here are some of the most common types of plumbing emergencies we see:
- If water is gushing out, it’s an emergency
- If you can’t shut off the water, it’s an emergency
- If you will be unable to use basic necessities like a toilet or shower, it’s an emergency
- If there is a threat of water damage to your home, it’s an emergency
- And, if your plumbing issue threatens an important event or trip you have scheduled…. it’s an emergency.
Not sure whether you need an emergency plumber or not? We can get you answers. Simply call us up anytime, day or night, and you can be connected with our live on-call team to answer basic questions and troubleshoot your situation. We may be able to advise you on “quick fixes” you can do yourself, or help you decide if you need a plumber.
I have water coming out of a pipe or fixture. What do I do?
Many plumbing emergencies involve leaks, gushing water or even a sewage backup. The most important thing to do in these circumstances, besides getting a plumber, is to control the water so that you minimize damage.
Here are steps you can take as soon as you notice the problem:
- Shut off the water. If the problem is a fixture like a toilet or sink, you can use the valve located on the fixture itself—typically behind the pedestal of the toilet, or in the cabinet under the sink. Turn it until the flow of water stops. (If the fixture is a bathtub, the valve may be in a service panel in the wall nearby.) If the problem is a pipe, or you’re not sure, shut off the water to the whole house.
- Get buckets under leaks. Anytime water is leaking from somewhere above, you need something to catch it. If needed, empty the bucket regularly into a sink or tub that is draining properly.
- Block the water from spreading. Often, simply making a “wall” of towels around the source of the water will go a long way toward stopping it—and minimizing damage to other areas. Most importantly, block off any vents nearby. If water trickles into these vents, it can run to whole other areas of the home.
- Be careful with plunging! In the case of a clogged drain or toilet, it’s OK to try plunging it, but be careful—if it doesn’t respond, continued efforts may only make a bigger mess. Sewage backups, in particular, are often caused by something farther down the line that can’t be solved by plunging. Get an expert FAST.
- Call a plumber. Anytime there is leaking, flooding or sewage in your home, it’s time to call in the professionals. The sooner you get an emergency plumbing repair, the less damage your home is likely to suffer.
Talk to a Bullhead City Emergency Plumber Today
You shouldn’t have to live with a plumbing emergency on your hands. Let us help you. Plumbing by Jake offers 24/7 service, up-front estimates and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every repair. Call us at 928-377-5910 or click the book online button and talk to an expert today.