There is no good time to have a plumbing emergency. But certain times are worse than others – whether it’s late at night, in the middle of your weekend, or just before you leave for an important trip. That’s why we offer fast, reliable 24/7 emergency service.
Our expert technicians are geared up and ready to move, day or night, even on weekends and holidays. We can be there to diagnose the problem within hours, so you get fast results. No one offers better plumbing services in Bullhead City, AZ, than Plumbing by Jake.
What Counts as a Plumbing Emergency?
Our policy is simple: if it’s an emergency to you, it’s an emergency to us. We understand that even seemingly minor plumbing issues can be catastrophic for somebody with a busy schedule. Though some plumbing issues are more than just inconvenient – they threaten your home and your health.
Here are some of the most common types of plumbing emergencies we commonly see:
- Water gushing out of your pipes or appliances
- No hot water due to a malfunctioning water heater
- Out-of-commission toilets and showers
- A threat of water damage to your home or furniture
Not sure whether or not you need an emergency plumber? Call us anytime, and we’ll connect you with our live on-call team to answer basic questions and troubleshoot your situation. We may also be able to advise you on quick fixes that can be done by yourself and help you decide if you need a plumber.
I Have Water Coming Out of a Pipe or Fixture. What Do I Do?
Many plumbing emergencies involve leaks, gushing water, or even a sewage backup. The most important thing to do in these circumstances, besides getting a plumber, is to control the spread of moisture so that you minimize damage and conserve water.
Here are steps you can take as soon as you notice the problem:
- Shut off the water.If the problem is with a specific fixture like your toilet, sink, or tub, you can often stop the leak by turning off the valve located on the fixture itself. However, if you have inaccessible or damaged valves, you could also cut off the main water supply to your entire house.
- Get buckets under leaks. Use buckets or bowls to catch water so that it doesn’t damage your floor or flood your home. As they fill, you may also need to empty these containers into a properly draining sink or tub.
- Block the water from spreading.Often, simply making a “wall” of towels around the water source will go a long way toward stopping it and minimizing damage to other areas. Most importantly, block off any vents nearby. If too much water trickles into these vents, it can cause water damage to other areas of your home.
- Be careful with plunging. You may want to plunge your clogged toilet or drain, but be careful. If the clog doesn’t clear, continued efforts may only make a bigger mess. Sewage backups, in particular, are often caused by something farther down the line that can’t be solved by plunging. In these cases, you need to get an expert!
- Call a plumber. Anytime there is leaking, flooding, or sewage in your home, it’s time to call in professionals. The sooner you contact an emergency plumber in Bullhead City for repairs, the less damage your home is likely to suffer.
Are Emergency Plumbing Repairs More Expensive?
Knowing how much their plumbing repair will cost is crucial for most homeowners on a budget. Every job is different, and your final price will depend on:
- Your location, since travel time and mileage could factor into the cost
- The amount of time the repair will take
- The cost of materials needed
- The urgency of your situation
Evening, weekend, or holiday emergency calls will typically cost you more than pre-scheduled service visits during regular office hours. And although materials for the job probably cost the same, labor will be more expensive when you have to pay for the convenience of a last-minute repair.
To avoid expensive repairs down the road, consider a plumbing preventative maintenance plan today. Regular inspection of your system is the most cost-effective way to keep your plumbing in tip-top shape.
Why Choose Plumbing By Jake?
Thanks to our 24/7 emergency plumbing service in Bullhead City, AZ, it doesn’t matter if you call us in the middle of the day, or the middle of the night, you’ll be connected to a real person. Plus, our expertly trained plumbing technicians are always on call, ready to come to your home at a moment’s notice.
When you hire Plumbing by Jake, you also get access to our:
- Pricing specials: For the best price on your emergency or routine plumbing job, check out our current coupons and promotions.
- Satisfaction guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied with our services, we’ll make it right at no additional charge.
- Annual maintenance plan: Schedule yearly checkups to inspect your home for hidden leaks and malfunctioning appliances that could raise your utility costs. We can also make minor repairs now before they turn into a costly emergency.
- Top-notch customer service: We treat every customer like family, and our technicians are always on time and courteous. We offer an unparalleled customer service experience that will take the stress out of even the most unexpected plumbing crisis.
Talk to a Bullhead City Emergency Plumber Today
You shouldn’t have to live with a plumbing crisis while you wait for someone to show up. So let us help you today. We’ll assist you in deciding if your situation is an emergency, and then we’ll be there fast!
For the best emergency plumbing service in Bullhead City, AZ, choose Plumbing by Jake: 24/7 service, up-front estimates, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every repair. So call us or click the “book online button” and talk to an expert today.