Whether it’s a leaky faucet or a plumbing emergency, no plumbing repair is as easy as it first looks, and many can cause serious damage. When you’ve got a plumbing problem, you need it resolved fast—with the least hassle and disruption to your life. You need a Golden Valley plumber you can count on.
That’s when it’s time to call Plumbing by Jake.
Plumbing by Jake has been recognized by service awards, top customer reviews, and loyal customers who come back every time. We offer fast, on-time plumbing repairs—from seasoned experts. Annual maintenance plans are also available.
When you call Plumbing by Jake, you get:
- 24/7 emergency service & repair
- Flat-rate estimates
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Don’t wait until your plumbing problem becomes a disaster—and don’t trust a rookie. Call Plumbing by Jake at 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to the right and get a plumber you can trust today.
Your #1 Golden Valley Plumbing Service
Plumbing by Jake is a comprehensive plumbing service that offers everything from emergency repairs to routine maintenance. We hire top plumbers and give accurate, on-time windows for our service calls. Out goal at every step is to make your plumbing fix as easy as possible for YOU.
Our services include:
- Broken water lines
- Overflowing toilets
- Leaks & clogs
- Water heaters
- Water treatment & softener installation
- Faucets, hoses & fixtures
- Sewage backup emergencies
- 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs
Not sure if you need a plumber? Call us and ask us questions. We can provide answers and help you determine whether you need a service call or not.
I have a plumbing emergency. What should I do?
Many emergency plumbing problems are messy, disruptive and just plain awful to put up with. They’re usually situations where every minute counts. Part of what a professional does is arrive quickly, figure out the right fix, and stop your emergency before it causes more damage. But there are steps you can take as the homeowner to reduce the damage as much as possible.
Here are a few things to remember in a plumbing emergency:
- Almost every plumbing device has a shutoff. If water is coming out of an appliance, toilet or fixture, shut it down. The shutoff looks like a small valve handle on a pipe or hose. On sinks, it’s usually on the pipes underneath the sinks. Toilet shutoffs are typically on the back of the toilet. And appliances often have their shutoff valves on the hoses that connect to the rear of the appliance.
- You can shut off your water main. This cuts all water to the home, period. The shutoff valve is on a main pipe where water first enters the home, usually on the front or street-facing side of the home. It could also be in a garage or near the water heater. Although basements are rare in Golden Valley, if you have one it’s almost certainly down there.
- Never flush an overflowing toilet. When a toilet is clogged the first flush may totally fill the bowl or just spill over the side. But each additional flush ends up entirely on your floor—along with the contents of the toilet. Instead, turn off water to the toilet and wait for the level to go down to plunge. Or call a plumber ASAP.
- Sewage backups are an emergency. If dirty water or sewage is coming up out of drains or the toilet, this is NOT something you can easily fix on your own and it WILL get worse. Call a plumber immediately. In the meantime, try to contain any overflow, block any vents it can seep into, and consider cutting power to the affected rooms. Never use drain cleaner chemicals on a sewage backup—it will only make your day worse.
These kinds of emergencies are why we offer 24/7 fast-response service. Call our number any time and you can be put in touch with our on-call team. They can coach you through the steps to take while they’re on the way.
How much does a plumbing call cost in Golden Valley?
This is the most important question for homeowners. Unfortunately, a lot of plumbers are awful at answering it. They may give vague answers, refuse to quote you an estimate, or offer “too good to be true” quotes, which will later get buried under surcharges and hidden fees. These tactics stink worse than an overflowed toilet.
At Plumbing by Jake, we believe you deserve a straight answer. It’s true that a plumber needs to see a problem before they can give you an accurate estimate, but once they’re on the scene, they should be able to answer your questions and quote you a number.
That’s why we offer a simple pricing policy:
- Once our plumber arrives, they will give you a flat-rate estimate
- This estimate includes everything and comes with no hidden fees
- We will always let you approve the estimate before we start any work
We believe this allows you to make a smart, informed decision—with no surprises when the invoice comes.
Save Money & Avoid Repairs with Annual Maintenance
Not every plumbing job is a repair. Often, we’re called in to simply perform annual maintenance on a home’s plumbing. Annual maintenance prevents leaks, saves water, and lowers your risk for sudden, costly plumbing emergencies.
Our plumbing maintenance calls include:
- Inspecting ALL plumbing systems in your home
- Checking for signs of potential problems like blocked pipes or sewage backups
- Adjusting your water appliances for maximum efficiency
- Finding and repairing any leaks
Being proactive saves you money. Keep your plumbing costs down by getting professional once-a-year maintenance from Plumbing by Jake.
Talk to a Golden Valley Plumbing Specialist Today
No plumbing issue should be neglected, no matter how small. Let our friendly, on-time professionals make your plumbing problems disappear—so you can get back to living your life. Call us at 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to your right and talk to a service expert today.