When you turn on the hot water faucet in your home, you expect to get hot water—without waiting forever. And when you get your energy bill at the end of the month, you don’t want to see outrageous prices because of an old or failing water heater. Unfortunately, many residents in Golden Valley face both of these problems. If your water heater isn’t working for you, you don’t have to be stuck with it. One repair could make all the difference in the world—and installing a new one can be much more cost-effective than you think.
Plumbing by Jake is here to help. For over a decade, we’ve been the leading water heater repair, installation and replacement company in Golden Valley. We stand out not only because of our highly trained expert plumbers, but because of our commitment to service. We guarantee 5-star service on every job—and we stand behind out work.
Plumbing by Jake can help you with:
- Repairing your broken, faulty or leaking water heater
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Energy-efficient new water heaters
- Hassle-free installation/replacement—with a transparent up-front estimate
100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job. Call the pros at Plumbing by Jake and find out what it’s like to work with a company that gets you results. Call 928-377-5910 and talk to the water heater pros today.
How do I know if my water heater needs to be repaired?
We know that homeowners don’t want to call a water heater repair technician if they don’t have to. And sometimes, it’s not clear whether your water heater’s performance needs fixing, or if that’s “just how it is.” We can help.
In most cases, if you’re not getting the kind of hot water output that you’d expect from a home water heater, there’s probably a performance issue that can be addressed—often with a single short visit. Making these repairs is often far more cost-effective than waiting for the water heater to have a major issue, or replacing it.
Some of the biggest signs it’s time for a repair include:
- It takes far too long for the water to warm up (especially if it seems like it takes longer than it used to)
- You get hot water, but it runs out surprisingly quickly
- Your water gets warm, but it never really gets hot—or not for long
- The hot water has less water pressure than the cold water does
- You’ve noticed an increase in your energy bills, or they simply seem higher than you’d expect
- The water heater makes unexpected noises or comes on constantly
- You’ve seen ANY sign of leaking around the water heater
Some of these indicate serious problems, and other simply show that your water heater is struggling—and it’s likely to wear out or break soon if you don’t get it addressed.
How do I know if it’s time to replace my water heater?
While there are signs that it’s time to replace a water heater, as a homeowner it can be hard to know. We recommend considering these three things:
- How old and how well-maintained is the water heater? Most water heaters last about 10 years before they start to wear out (though they can often go longer if they are well maintained). If yours is older than that and you know that you haven’t been getting annual maintenance visits, it may be worth replacing it when it acts up.
- Are you facing a repair that would cost more than $400? While repairs can keep your water heater going an extra year or two, a costly repair is not always going to pay off in the long run—especially since a new unit will likely deliver energy savings every month.
- Do you ever have “not enough hot water” in your home? Repairing a broken unit is worth it if it’s adequate for all your needs. But if you have to cut showers short or carefully time when you take them, installing a new unit will pay off in a big way.
We offer energy-efficient new units (including conventional and tankless). Plus:
- FREE year of maintenance with your installation
- FREE installation estimate if you buy your water heater from us
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on every unit and installation
- 5-star service guaranteed
Talk to a Golden Valley Water Heater Specialist Today
Don’t put up with lukewarm water or insane energy bills. Plumbing by Jake can give you the reliable hot water you deserve. Call us at 928-377-5910 and speak with one of our service experts today.