3 a.m. is a rotten time to have a plumbing disaster. So is after work, in the middle of dinner—or just as you go to take your morning shower. Unfortunately, pipes and drains don’t keep to a schedule. They will clog, leak, overflow, backup or simply fail any time of the day—or night. That’s why you need a 24-hour Kingman plumber you can count on in an emergency.
Plumbing by Jake is ready to help. We respond fast. We show up on time. We lock down plumbing emergencies and get you the results you need—backed by a guarantee. And, perhaps most important, we pick up our phone 24 hours a day.
Don’t wait all night for a rookie to show up. Get your emergency solved FAST. Call Plumbing by Jake at 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
How do I know if my situation is an emergency?
A good rule of thumb is… if you think it’s a plumbing emergency, it probably is a plumbing emergency. Any situation causing havoc in your home is an emergency as far as we’re concerned, especially when water is involved.
There are certain situations that are particularly urgent, however. These include:
- Any kind of flooding. When water is coming out of a pipe, fixture or any other source—that’s going to cause damage to your home. A flood doesn’t need to be ankle-deep to be an emergency; in fact, even a minor leak should be treated as urgent if you can’t get it to stop. The sooner you get a professional on the scene, the less the water will spread and the less damage it will do.
- Sewage backup. This is a homeowner nightmare. Combine flooding from multiple drains with the stench of disgusting wastewater, and you have a sewage backup. Do not try to treat this yourself—plunging will not help and drain chemicals will make things worse. Try to block the filthy water and get a professional FAST.
- Toilet overflow. Toilet overflows can be minor if they go down right away, but can be an emergency if they stay full and don’t respond to flushing. If it’s the only toilet in your house, it can be especially bad. We will respond to these calls any time, day or night.
- Broken fixture. A broken plumbing fixture can result in nonstop gushing water—and a completely unusable sink, faucet, toilet or another device. Turn off the water to the fixture and get a professional on the scene so you can have your home back in working order.
- No hot water. Losing hot water may not sound like an emergency, but if you must get ready for work and can’t shower, it can quickly become one. Most water heater issues involve a broken component that needs to be replaced, and can be resolved in a single visit from a service professional. We are fully trained, licensed and insured and work on water heaters every week.
These aren’t the only situations that count as emergencies—just the most common ones.
If you’re not sure how urgent your situation is, just ask. Our 24-hour assistance line can help you decide if you need an emergency call or not, and we can connect you to our on-call plumbing team if needed. We’re here for you.
Top 5 Things to Look for in a 24/7 Emergency Plumber
- Reliable response time. A lot of plumbing companies say they offer emergency service, but they just put their emergency calls into the same queue as everyone else—or they take half the night to respond with their “24/7” service. We have a dedicated on-call team, give our emergency customers priority, and give you a clear, guaranteed window for when we’ll show up.
- Expertise. You don’t want to deal with a company that gives its newest, least experienced plumbers the night shift. We hire only seasoned experts who are fully trained and licensed to do all the repairs we offer. In other words, you get the same standard of service any time, day or night.
- Fair, up-front pricing. Vague estimates? Hidden fees? No thanks. How about a plumber who shows up, gives you a flat-rate estimate, and doesn’t add any “surcharges” later? Yeah, that’s our preference, too.
- Happy customers. Nothing speaks more clearly about a plumber than the comments they get from past customers. We get top reviews, win service awards, and have loyal customers who return to us for all their plumbing needs.
- A guarantee. Plumbing by Jake backs every job with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How much will an emergency plumbing repair cost me?
Every plumbing repair is priced based on how extensive the work is going to be. That’s true no matter who you hire. But at Plumbing by Jake, we do a few things differently:
- We give you a flat-rate estimate. We’ll tell you before we start what we expect it to cost you, so you can make an informed decision.
- We include everything. There will be no hidden fees for parts, labor or anything else. It’s all in your flat-rate estimate.
- We stick to it. An estimate is just that—an estimate. It can change if the situation changes, but in most cases, our final invoice stays very true to our original estimate.
- Why do we price this way? Because we want you to be relieved after your repair. No surprises, no tricks. That’s part of our 5-Star Service Guarantee.
Talk to a Kingman Emergency Plumber Today
Don’t let your emergency continue for another minute. Call us any time, night or day, and you can be connected to our on-call team. We show up fast, do the job right, and back our work with a guarantee. Call us at 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.