3:00 a.m. is a rotten time to have a plumbing disaster – so is after work, in the middle of dinner, or waking up for your morning shower. Unfortunately, pipes and drains don’t keep to a schedule. They will clog, leak, overflow, backup, or simply fail any time, day or night.
That’s why you need a 24-hour Kingman emergency plumber you can count on. We respond fast, we show up on time, and we lock down plumbing crises and get you the results you need – backed by a guarantee. And, perhaps most importantly, we pick up our phones 24 hours a day.
Should I Contact a Professional for My Plumbing Emergency?
Plumbing emergencies such as overflowing toilets, burst pipes, and other issues can cause extensive water damages to your home. In addition, water damage to any building or facility can cause mold to grow if it doesn’t get adequately dealt with as early as possible.
When it comes to mold and moisture in your home, the faster you deal with the source of water and dry out any affected areas, the better. If you can’t figure out how to fix your plumbing emergency on your own, don’t hesitate to contact a professional quickly. The longer you let plumbing issues linger, the more it will cost you down the line.
How Do I Know if My Situation Is an Emergency?
A good rule of thumb is, if you think it’s a plumbing emergency, it probably is a plumbing emergency. Any situation causing havoc in your home is an emergency as far as we’re concerned, especially when water is involved.
Certain situations are particularly urgent, however. These include:
- Any kind of flooding. When water is coming out of a pipe, fixture, or any other source, that’s going to cause damage to your home. A flood doesn’t need to be ankle-deep to be an emergency; in fact, even a minor leak should be treated as urgent if you can’t get it to stop. The sooner you get a professional on the scene, the less the water will spread and the less damage it will do.
- Sewage backup. This is a homeowner’s nightmare. Combine flooding from multiple drains with the stench of disgusting wastewater, and you have a sewage backup. Do not try to treat this yourself. Plunging will not help, and drain chemicals will make things worse. Try to block the filthy water and get a professional fast.
- Toilet overflow. Toilet overflows can be minor if they go down right away but can be an emergency if they stay full and don’t respond to flushing. If it’s the only toilet in your house, it can be especially bad. We will respond to these calls any time, day or night.
- Broken fixture. A broken plumbing fixture can result in non-stop gushing water—and a completely unusable sink, faucet, toilet, or another device. Turn off the water to the fixture and get a professional on the scene so you can have your home back in working order.
- No hot water. Losing hot water may not sound like an emergency, but if you must get ready for work and can’t shower, it can quickly become one. Most water heater issues involve a broken component that needs to be replaced and can get resolved in a single visit from a service professional. We are fully trained, licensed, and insured and work on water heaters every week.
These aren’t the only situations that count as emergencies; just the most common ones. If you’re not sure how urgent your problem is, just ask. Our 24-hour assistance line can help you decide if you need an emergency plumber in Kingman or not, and we can connect you to our on-call plumbing team if required.
Top Five Things to Look for in a 24/7 Emergency Plumber
When you need to contact a plumber, there are vital things you should look for:
- Reliable response time. Many plumbing companies say they offer emergency service, but they just put their emergency calls into the same queue as everyone else—or they take half the night to respond with their “24/7” service. We have a dedicated on-call team, give our emergency customers priority, and give you a clear, guaranteed window for when we’ll show up.
- Expertise. You don’t want to deal with a company that gives its newest, least experienced plumbers the night shift. We hire only seasoned experts who are fully trained and licensed to do all the repairs we offer. In other words, you get the same standard of service any time, day or night.
- Fair, up-front pricing. Vague estimates? Hidden fees? No, thanks. How about a plumber who shows up, gives you a flat-rate estimate, and doesn’t add any “surcharges” later? Yeah, that’s our preference, too.
- Happy customers. Nothing speaks more clearly about a plumber than the comments they get from past customers. We get top reviews, win service awards, and have loyal customers who return to us for all their plumbing needs.
- A guarantee. Plumbing by Jake backs every job with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
There are many things to consider when hiring a plumber, but these five criteria are the most important for emergencies. Of course, we only hire the best plumbers. And we strive to embody all these qualities, even when you need a 24-hour emergency plumber in Kingman at 3:00 a.m.
How Much Will an Emergency Plumbing Repair Cost Me?
Every plumbing repair is priced based on how extensive the work is going to be. That’s true no matter who you hire. But we do a few things differently:
- We give you a flat-rate estimate. We’ll tell you before we start what we expect it to cost you, so you can make an informed decision.
- We include everything. There will be no hidden fees for parts, labor, or anything else. It’s all in your flat-rate estimate.
- We stick to it. An estimate is just that—an estimate. It can change if the situation changes, but our final invoice stays very true to our original estimate in most cases.
Why do we price this way? Because we want you to be relieved after your repair. No surprises, no tricks. That’s part of our 5-Star Service Guarantee.
Get Professional Plumbing Service Done on Time
Our Kingman plumbers are certified, trained, and have years of experience under their belt. They don’t treat your home or business as “the next job” to tick off their list. When you call us for an emergency, we take it with utmost seriousness.
We ensure that you get the best experience possible. Dealing with a plumbing emergency can be difficult and stressful. Our goal is to alleviate that stress and make the repairs you need in a timely manner without compromising on quality.
Talk to a Kingman Emergency Plumber Today
Don’t let your emergency continue for another minute. Call Plumbing by Jake any time, night or day, and you can get connected to our on-call team. We show up fast, do the job right, and back our work with a guarantee. Call us or fill out our contact form and talk to an expert today. And when disaster strikes, don’t hesitate to turn to our 24-hour emergency plumbers in Kingman, AZ.