No one wants to call a plumber if they don’t have to. And we never want to find ourselves in the middle of a plumbing failure, whether that means no hot water, a sewage backup, or simply a gushing pipe. That’s exactly why all plumbing systems are supposed to get routine maintenance — but when do you find the time? For many homeowners in Golden Valley, weekends are already too precious to waste on pesky home maintenance projects. That’s when an annual home plumbing maintenance plan becomes so valuable.
At Plumbing by Jake, we have a long history of offering cost-saving annual home plumbing maintenance plans in and around Golden Valley. These plans are designed to do three simple things:
- Save you money by avoiding costly plumbing repairs
- Extend the life of crucial systems like your water heater
- Take the hassle out of home maintenance, so that you can rest easy knowing everything is done
Don’t spend your next day off slogging through a home plumbing project. Let our experienced expert plumbers take home plumbing maintenance off your plate — and keep your home in top condition. 100% guarantee on every job. Call Plumbing by Jake at 928-377-5910 and talk to an expert today.
Top 5 Benefits of a Home Plumbing Maintenance Plan
Many homeowners don’t even realize how much maintenance their plumbing is supposed to have — or what the benefits are of getting it done. But a comprehensive maintenance visit can make a dramatic difference in your energy bills, your comfort and your future plumbing costs.
Here are the top 5 reasons we recommend getting a maintenance plan for your home plumbing:
- You can prevent plumbing emergencies. While there is no way to completely repair-proof a home, the reality is that older and poorly maintained plumbing suffers failures more often than plumbing systems that get regularly cleaned and serviced. This may be the single most important item on the list — a single plumbing emergency can cost hundreds of dollars or more, disrupt your life, ruin furniture and even damage your home. Reduce the risk of suffering a major plumbing issue by getting maintenance done proactively.
- Save money on energy bills. Your maintenance plan includes a thorough cleaning and tuneup of your water heater — one of the biggest energy users in the home. Our team can also identify leaks and fix dripping faucets. All of this adds up to savings on energy costs and water usage that you can often see for yourself in your monthly bills.
- Save even more money on plumbing repairs. Sometimes, a maintenance visit will turn up a small issue that will grow into a bigger issue over time. In many cases we can catch it when it’s still minor and do an easy fix before it gets out of hand. This can save you big money by avoiding repair calls.
- Extend the life of your plumbing systems. No one wants to find out that their water heater has worn out and needs to be replaced. But the only way to prolong the life of a water heater is to maintain it regularly, year after year. We may be able to add years to your water heater’s lifetime, and save you substantial money in the process.
- Use your time YOUR way. Although the cost savings are great, the biggest benefit for many homeowners is simple: time. There is nothing better than enjoying your weekend knowing that all the household fix-it items are taken care of — with no effort on your part. We make it easy to keep your plumbing working right.
What’s included in a home plumbing maintenance plan?
We focus on convenience for you and comprehensive service from us. Here’s how it works:
- We come when it’s convenient for you. We arrive on-time in a time slot of your choosing.
- We inspect your plumbing system. We check all toilets fixtures, pipes and plumbing systems for performance, leaks, dampness, and any other common issues.
- We tune up your water heater. We carry out a comprehensive inspection, and fine tune settings to optimize performance.
- We give detailed, easy-to-understand recommendations if there’s anything big we think should be addressed.
- We test water quality to check for harness, chlorine levels, and total dissolved solids (TDS)
Above all, we stand behind our work. You get a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every maintenance visit and every repair we do.
Talk to a Golden Valley Home Plumbing Maintenance Expert Today
Don’t let plumbing become a headache in your home. Let us put your maintenance in experienced, professional hands. Call us at 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to your right and get your maintenance plan today.