There’s never a right time to have a plumbing emergency. Whether it’s the middle of the night, the weekend, or as you’re rushing out the door to work – when the plumbing fails in your home, it becomes an immediate disruption.
You shouldn’t have to endure the hassle of plumbing leaks, an overflowing toilet, or a malfunctioning water heater. And you deserve better than a plumbing service that takes weeks to fit you into their schedule. So, if you need a plumber to visit your Golden Valley, AZ, home fast, call the pros at Plumbing by Jake.
What Makes Plumbing by Jake Better?
We offer same-day, no-hassle, 24-hour emergency plumbers in Golden Valley, AZ. Our comprehensive emergency service can help fix your pipes, toilets, showers, sinks, bathtubs, water heaters, and more. Here’s what sets us apart:
- We can be at your home in hours or less. In many cases, we can finish the entire repair in less time than it takes other plumbers to show up.
- We offer transparent pricing. We believe in an up-front estimate and a flat-fee price with no hidden costs.
- We do five-star work with five-star service. There’s a reason for our excellent reviews and service recognition. It’s because we deliver on quality and service.
- We’ll back your emergency repair with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. How many other plumbers genuinely stand behind their work?
Is My Plumbing Issue an Emergency, or Can it Wait?
We know it can be hard to decide if you need to call a plumber immediately or if a repair can wait. For the most accurate answer, you can contact Plumbing by Jake anytime, 24/7. You’ll be connected with our live on-call team, who are happy to answer any of your questions. Often, we can talk you through your issue and help you decide if it’s safe to leave it until a more convenient time.
In general, however, there are two significant factors you should consider when determining if you need an emergency plumbing repair:
1. Is There a Flooding Risk?
Anytime there’s a plumbing leak or backup, there’s a risk of water damage or flooding. The more severe that risk, the more likely you should treat your plumbing situation as an emergency.
Small leaks, for example, can often be caught in buckets. They may be okay for a few days or more as long as they’re not damaging drywall or other elements of your home. However, water from a major plumbing problem can quickly ruin carpeting, walls, floors, or woodwork or cause lasting mildew and mold problems.
The bottom line? If your health or property is at risk, it’s an emergency!
2. Do You Really Want to “Live With It?”
A non-flushing toilet may not seem like a big deal at first, but it’ll likely get old fast. Similarly, low water pressure or a lack of hot water is something you can live with for a couple of days if you want, but it should never become the “new normal.”
We recommend you keep convenience in mind when deciding what to do. For example, if the issue causes a comfort concern, call an emergency plumber and have it repaired the same day. Or, if it can wait, you may choose to schedule your appointment for a later, more convenient time.
What Are the Most Common Plumbing Emergencies?
When a plumbing emergency occurs in your home, you will need to act fast to minimize the damage and inconvenience. And what’s the best way to do that? Know what to look for and have a plan of action when an urgent situation arises.
Be sure to call one of our expert 24-hour emergency plumbers in Golden Valley right away if you experience any of these common plumbing emergencies:
- An overflowing toilet: Toilet paper and waste can clog your toilet, preventing water outflow. When you flush, water rushes over the bowl’s edge and onto your floor.
- Burst pipes: When corrosion compromises your pipes, water can escape at a rate of up to 100 gallons every eight hours.
- A clogged sink: Food may get lodged in your sink drain, resulting in standing water and slow draining.
- Leaking pipes: Even slow leaks can cause severe damage over time, especially if they’re hidden and go unnoticed for any length of time.
- A malfunctioning sump pump: If your home has a basement, you may have a sump pump installed to alleviate flooding. When your pump doesn’t turn on, water can build up and cause significant damage.
- A broken-down water heater: When your water heater is in disrepair, it can leak or stop doing its job. You may need the help of an emergency plumber to get the hot water flowing again.
How Long Will I Have to Wait for a Plumber?
No one should have to wait long when their plumbing has failed. In most cases, one of our reliable plumbers will be there the same day you contact us about your emergency. Here’s how we handle emergency calls:
- We are staffed 24/7 to answer questions and help you troubleshoot anytime an emergency crops up.
- Our emergency plumbers are always on call and ready to roll at a moment’s notice.
- All of our emergency teams will show up fully equipped. We have the tools and parts to handle most jobs on the spot!
We arrive faster than the competition. And when we do, our goal is simple: take the hassle out of your emergency and get you results.
Talk to a Golden Valley 24-Hour Emergency Plumber Today
Don’t let a plumbing emergency take over your life. We offer same-day or next-day service to get your pipes and appliances back in working order as quickly as possible.
If you need immediate plumbing service in Golden Valley, AZ, count on the pros at Plumbing by Jake. Call and speak with one of our service experts today and ask about our 100% satisfaction guarantee.