Burst pipes and hidden leaks can cause severe damage to your home. Untreated plumbing leaks can damage walls or floors and lead to other issues like structural damage, mold, and problems with your electrical system. Unexpected plumbing issues and water loss can also leave a big dent in your budget.
But did you know that the best solution to help catch small leaks and other issues before they become big problems is through regular inspection of your plumbing? A plumbing preventative maintenance plan can help you stop wasting water and protect your home.
What Is a Plumbing Preventive Maintenance Plan?
Plumbing maintenance plans are preventative maintenance plans that allow for regularly scheduled annual checks on your plumbing system. They are designed to help spot issues before they become problems like a clogged main line.
Typically, protection plans will cover toilets, water heaters, faucets, tubs, sinks, and showers as well as check vents, drains, pumps, tanks and other equipment that’s plumbing related.
Key Benefits to a Plumbing Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Saving money is one of the main advantages of having a plumbing preventive maintenance agreement in place. However, there are benefits far more substantial than financial. With a comprehensive maintenance plan, you can enjoy:
- Expert advice: Proper maintenance helps you avoid things like pipe leaks and clogged drains. It also lets you develop a relationship with your plumber, so you’re at ease asking questions and receiving advice.
- Fewer emergency repair requirements: A preventative maintenance plan is intended to ensure your plumbing system is continuously operating at an optimal level. To achieve this, a qualified inspection of your pipes and continued maintenance is required. The result is fewer unforeseen system breakdowns and emergency repairs.
- Peace of mind: As we all know, there are millions of issues that can come up in the care of our homes. Let your plumbing system be one less thing you need to worry about. Having a preventative maintenance plan in place lets you benefit from greater equipment efficiency, priority repair services, and regular maintenance checkups.
Additional key benefits to a preventative maintenance plan:
- Helps avoid costly damages
- Detects hidden leaks
- Improves plumbing performance
- Prevents plumbing problems
- Prolongs water heater life
What’s Included in Jake’s Protection Plan?
Plumbing by Jake’s Annual Home Plumbing Maintenance Plan covers all your home plumbing maintenance issues in one yearly, trouble-free visit. For only $99 per year, you get an annual inspection where we’ll clean your system, tune up your water heater, and fix any leaks.
If anything needs to be repaired, you’ll get a member discount of 15% off parts and labor. Jake’s comprehensive protection plan includes inspection and protection of your:
- Bathroom faucets, tubs, and toilets
- Vents and drains
- Expansion tank
- Kitchen faucets and sinks (we clean and remove all aerators)
- Safety shut-offs
- Shower fixtures
- Water heater
- Water pressure
- Water pump, sewer pump, and sump pump
- Water supplies
We also test your water quality for chlorine levels, total dissolved solids (TDS), and hardness.
Plumbing by Jake Is Here 24/7 to Help with Your Plumbing Needs
As a homeowner, your daily life relies on a fully functioning plumbing system. However, attempting to maintain these sometimes-complicated systems yourself can be challenging, and when things go wrong, costs can quickly add up. That’s why you need a service plan that covers all your plumbing needs.
Learn more about Jake’s Protection Plan by calling us today. Or schedule your service by filling out our online form. When it comes to managing your plumbing needs, you need a partner that can be there 24/7, ready for any emergency need!