Hot water is no longer a luxury—it’s a necessity. In Kingman, people use hot water for everything from doing the dishes to taking a relaxing shower, and even going one day without it presents a gigantic inconvenience. If you’re having problems with your existing water heater—or you need to get a new one—don’t try to deal with it alone. Call Plumbing by Jake.
Plumbing by Jake has a proven record of 5-star service. We hire only the best water heater technicians, we show up on time, and we make sure you get exactly what you need—whether from your current water heater or a new installation.
Our services in Kingman include:
- Repair of all types of water heater, no matter what model or year
- Full-service installation of new water heaters
- Sales of new water heaters, with assessment of your capacity needs
All of our repairs, installations and sales come backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Don’t go one more day without the hot water you need. Call 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to the right and solve your water heater troubles today.
What are the most common water heater repairs in Kingman?
A faulty water heater can mean that you’re getting water that isn’t hot enough or no hot water at all. Either way, the result is inconvenience in the home and difficulty doing basic everyday tasks. Ou technical specialists have worked with just about every water heater problem possible—and fixed them all. But there are some problems that we see come up again and again. Here are the most common:
- Water isn’t hot enough. This can be frustrating because you may put up with it for weeks or even months before deciding it needs to be fixed. Luckily it’s usually a fast, easy fix. We see this a lot on traditional electric water heaters, which use a pair of electric heating elements to heat the tank. Often, one of the two burns out, resulting in water that’s warm but not hot. We can replace it or diagnose the true problem if this isn’t it.
- No hot water at all. Depending on the unit, this could mean both of your heating elements burned out or it could have a variety of other causes. We can isolate the cause and get you back to steaming hot water in no time.
- Erratic water heating/long waits for hot water. This can also have multiple causes, but we see it a lot on gas-heated water tanks. Ash and dirt can build up in the burner assembly, causing pilot light and burner problems—which reduces the efficiency of the whole unit. You can often tell this is the culprit if you’re seeing higher energy bills even as your hot water capacity declines.
- Leaking around the tank. This can be normal wear and tear of the hoses and lines involved in a water heater. It can also involve the pressure relief valve, which is supposed to let water out only if the internal temperature and pressure get too high. If this valve has worn out, it may be dumping water for no reason. We can find the problem and get your water heater leakproof in no time.
Not sure what’s causing your problem? Call us. We can help you figure out the cause of your problem and decide whether you need a service call or not.
Do you work with tankless water heaters?
Yes. Tankless heaters are great for two reasons:
- Energy savings. They dramatically reduce your water heating costs because there is no “tank” of water for the unit to continually heat and re-heat all day long. Instead, water is only heated when you actually turn on a hot water fixture.
- Comfort. A tankless heater can reduce the “wait time” for hot water for your shower or any other use. It also means that you should never “run out” of hot water, because it is continually heated for as long as you leave hot water running. As long as your unit is the right capacity for the number of people in your home, that should mean no one ever has to settle for cold or lukewarm water again.
Since tankless heaters are often (not always) mounted outside the home, that makes them much more common in Kingman than they are in other parts of the country. We work on tankless heaters on a regular basis and offer a full range of services including:
- Repair of faulty or non-performing units
- Safe, fast, code-compliant installation of new units
- We can assess the proper size, capacity, and placement of your tankless heater and help you get the right unit
Water Heater Installation in Kingman
Installing a water heater is not as simple as hooking up a couple of hoses. Water heaters need space to operate safely and an improperly installed unit can be a constant source of danger in your home. When you call in a licensed expert, you can be sure your unit is installed properly both for safety, optimum performance, and maximum energy savings.
Our water heater installation services include:
- Proper placement & ventilation for the unit
- Professional installation of all gas or electric elements
- Proper setup of the water heater so you get the most out of it
- Maximum energy savings
- Compliance with all local codes
We are also authorized sellers of high-quality, energy-efficient water heaters. We can help you find the water heater that meets your needs—and your budget. Give us a call.
Talk to a Kingman Water Heater Specialist Today
Hot water is an essential element of modern life. Don’t wake up every day to a long wait for hot water—or worse, an icy cold shower. Plumbing by Jake offers fast repairs and installations backed by a guarantee. Call us at 928-377-5910 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.