What do you do when a toilet backs up, a leak gushes open, or a major plumbing system in your home simply stops working? All too many homeowners in Lake Havasu find themselves calling plumber after plumber, trying to find one who can get there quickly. We make it easy: top-rated plumbers who finish the job faster than many plumbers take to even show up.
Looking for a top 24-hour emergency plumber service in Lake Havasu? We have a proven record of delivering five-star service — with the customer reviews, service awards, and a loyal customer base to back it up. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every repair so that you know you’ll get the results you need.
Here’s what we offer:
- Around-the-clock emergency plumbing repairs
- Live assistance from our on-call team to answer your questions when you call
- FAST emergency response — we can usually be at your home in hours or less
- Friendly service and repairs you can trust
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We’ll Be There Whenever You Need Us
Plumbing problems can strike at any time, early in the morning or late at night. Among the many plumbing issues, leaks are one of the most common issues you may have as a homeowner. Faucet and toilet leaks are some of the most common plumbing leaks in your home.
It’s important to fix a leak as soon as you can to prevent any damage to your home and prevent water waste. Here’s a surprising fact: the leaks a home has in a year can waste up to 10,000 gallons of water!
But when you have a leak in the middle of the night, and you’ve had a long day at work, you might be tempted to ignore it until the morning. This is where our 24-hour emergency plumber service can help. Our plumbers are available any time of the day or night, ready to fix a leaky faucet or whatever you may need so that you can get quality sleep, no matter what time of day it is.
What Should I Do If I Have a Plumbing Emergency?
It’s important to act fast. While not every plumbing emergency is the same, many will get worse if not addressed quickly. And many can end up causing damage to your home, or creating a huge mess, if not dealt with.
Here are the five general steps we recommend in a plumbing emergency:
- Turn off the water if necessary. If anything is leaking, backing up, or in danger of overflowing, the single best step you can take is to shut off the water immediately. Usually, you will not have to shut off the water for the whole house, but it depends. Sinks and toilets typically have a shut-off valve you can use — look under the sink or at the back of the toilet, and turn it until the water stops. (Showers/bathtubs also have this, but it may be located behind a service panel — which may be in a different room.)In other situations, such as a gushing pipe — or if you can’t find the shut-off quickly — go ahead and find your home’s main water shut off valve and shut it off.
- Do not flush! When a plumbing emergency involves a toilet, our first instinct is to try to flush it down — but this can make matters much, much worse. If the toilet is simply clogged, you risk causing it to overflow. Knowing how to unclog a toilet can be helpful in this situation. In the event of a sewage backup, you are adding more water to a backed-up situation which can spread the problem even farther in your home. You can try plunging if you want, but we don’t recommend flushing.
- Be careful. We often don’t think of the dangers involved in something as simple as water. But, especially during a stressful emergency, it’s time to use caution. That means: turn off electricity if any area is getting soaked or flooding; be careful of slipping in wet or flooded areas, and exercise caution if your emergency involves the water heater — that water can be dangerously hot.
- Contain any water. If there is flooding or a spreading puddle of water, you can often use towels to contain it. If there’s a leak, get a bucket under it. And in either case, shut any heat/AC vents on floor level, and block them with towels to prevent water from entering the ducts.
- Call a 24-hour emergency plumber. Plumbing emergencies are situations where every hour matters. Our experienced emergency plumbers can get to you FAST and get the situation under control with the least mess and hassle possible. We can also help you decide over the phone if your problem is an emergency or one where it’s safe to wait if you prefer.
Talk to a Lake Havasu 24-Hour Emergency Plumber Today
No plumbing emergency is easy. But Plumbing By Jake is here to take away the stress — and get you results, fast. We understand that plumbing issues can be frustrating and inconvenient, but we’re here for all your plumbing needs.
Give us a call and speak with one of our experts today. Or, if you prefer, schedule service for a day and time that works for you.