If your drains are clogged, you may be frustrated, stressed, and not know what to do. This can prevent you from using your bathtub, shower, toilet, sinks, or other necessary parts of your home. However, the good news is that you can hire a plumber to clear your clogged drains. Plumbing by Jake provides drain-clearing services, and we are happy and available to help you today!
How to Know if Your Drains Need Clearing
If you are experiencing certain issues with your drain, you may begin to suspect that they need to be cleared. Unfortunately, this is something almost every homeowner or business owner deals with at some point, as it is a very common issue. This is because soap, hair, dirt, and grime can all become trapped in your drains, leading to a clog that needs to be professionally cleared.
There are a variety of different signs that indicate that may indicate a clog, including:
- The water in your sinks, showers, or bathtubs drains very slowly.
- You can hear loud gurgling noises.
- Bad smells are coming from your drains.
- You often find yourself buying or using liquid drain products.
- The toilet will not flush.
- You notice water or large puddles in the yard by your house.
What Causes Drain Clogs?
The experts at Plumbing by Jake will investigate and determine what is causing your clog, and once we locate the issue, we will decide what type of method is needed to properly clear the clog. Common items known to cause drain clogs include:
- Foreign objects like toys, medications, or other personal items
While physical objects are a typical culprit for drain clogs, other things can also lead to these problems, such as ground settling, erosion, drainpipe collapses, and misalignments in your drain pipes. If water is backing up into your sinks, call Plumbing by Jake as soon as possible for drain-clearing services in Golden Valley.
What You Can Expect from a Drain Clearing Service in Golden Valley, AZ
If you cannot eliminate the clog, it may be time to turn to a professional plumber with experience, skills, and knowledge about these issues. This is where Plumbing by Jake comes in, as we will handle this problem carefully while ensuring it gets cleared as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Hiring a plumber to complete a professional drain-clearing service is the best way to tackle your drain concerns. Our team is committed to every client and will ensure your plumbing system is back up and running as quickly as possible.
The Differences Between Drain Clearing and Drain Cleaning
When an individual experiences any drainage or plumbing issue, they may question if they need drain clearing or drain cleaning services. Some people may think that these two services are the same, but they are different. Here are some of the differences you can expect from each type of service:
- Removes clogs from your drain pipes and system
- Makes sure that the water is flowing properly
- Uses machinery (a snake) to remove the object that is causing the clog
Drain clearing is a quick and easy solution to get your water flowing correctly. However, it is usually a temporary solution if the remaining particles are left behind in your pipes. After some time, those remnants will lead to a clog again.
- Cleans the area where the clog was, meaning that it gets rid of grease, oils, roots, food, grime, and other substances left behind in your pipes
- Uses a water hose that cleans the walls of your pipes
- Ensures that new clogs will not form from left behind pieces or fragments
Drain cleaning may cost more and take more time, but it ensures that new clogs will not emerge. This is a long-term solution as you will not need to call a plumber again for some time. However, those looking for a quick, simple fix will most likely benefit from a drain clearing instead.
Why You Should Choose Our Plumbers for Drain Clearing
Plumbing by Jake assists people in Golden Valley, AZ, and surrounding areas with plumbing problems. We focus on ensuring that your plumbing needs are taken care of and strive to provide great customer service. That said, we offer the following:
- Emergency plumbing repairs and services are available 24/7
- Repairs and installations of water treatment systems, water heaters, water softeners, and more
- Plumbing solutions for businesses and homes
- Energy-efficient and eco-friendly products
- Yearly maintenance options
If you are still undecided about choosing Plumbing by Jake to resolve your plumbing issues, we want to point out that we offer a 5-star service guarantee. This means that we promise you will be more than satisfied with the outcome of our services. We always arrive on time, offer accurate and informative estimates, and fix your problems correctly the first time.
How to Avoid Drain Clogs in the Future
Although drain clogs are extremely common, there are certain steps you can take to avoid drain clogs in the future, such as:
- Choose to throw away oil, grease, and other cooking products instead of allowing them to go down the drain.
- Do not flush baby wipes, paper towels, or hygiene products down the toilet.
- Try to keep your children away from the toilet to prevent toys, keys, or other objects from being flushed.
- Use strainers in your sinks, showers, and bathtubs to ensure that hair or other objects cannot go down the drains.
- Do not allow any hard foods to go into your garbage disposal.
Contact Plumbing by Jake for Drain Clearing Services in Golden Valley Today
The professional plumbers at Plumbing by Jake offer drain-clearing services for homeowners and business owners in Golden Valley, AZ. With several years of experience, we are ready to tackle any clogs you are experiencing. Our team offers same-day and 24/7 emergency services for your convenience.
Call our office or contact us anytime, so you can get back to managing your business or enjoying your home without stressing over plumbing issues.