Hot water is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. In Lake Havasu, people use hot water for everything from washing dishes to relaxing in the shower. Going even a single day without it is a giant inconvenience.
If your water heater is causing you trouble or you need to replace it, you don’t have to handle it alone. You can call Plumbing by Jake.
Our services in Lake Havasu include:
- Water heater repair of all types — no matter the model or year
- Full-service installation of your new water heater
- New water heater sales, along with a free assessment of your water capacity needs
- 24-Hour Emergency Plumber available
- Water treatment and softener installation. Make sure your new water heater is providing your family safe, clean and usable water.
All repairs, installations and sales come backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Don’t go another day without the hot water you need. Solve your water heater problems today by calling: 928-377-5910 or simply fill out the form to the right.
What Are The Top Requested Water Heater Repairs In Lake Havasu?
Barely-heated water or no hot water at all probably means you’re dealing with a water heater on the blink. This means performing everyday household tasks is a frustrating challenge. Our experienced plumbers have dealt with nearly every possible water heater problem — and fixed them all.
Here are the most common issues our plumbers face:
- Water isn’t hot enough — Our customers often put up with this frustrating problem for far longer than they need to. Thankfully, it’s a fast and easy fix. Traditional electric water heaters use a pair of heating elements to heat the water in your tank. If one of them burns out, the other can only partially heat the water resulting in warm, but not hot water. Our plumbers will replace the faulty heating element; and if this isn’t the cause of the problem, we won’t stop until we find it and fix your water heater.
- No hot water — If you have no hot water, this could mean both of your heating elements are burned out. Or, depending on your unit, it may be something else. No matter what the problem is, we will isolate the problem and return you to steaming hot water in no time.
- Erratic heating or a lengthy wait for hot water — We often see these issues with gas-heated water tanks. A build-up of dirt and ash on the burner assembly causes burner and pilot light issues, reducing the efficiency of the whole unit. If your energy bills climb as your water capacity declines, this is most likely the culprit.
- Leaking around the tank —Leaking around the hot water tank could be a normal hose and line wear and tear; however, the pressure relief valve could also be to blame. The pressure relief valve stops your water heater from overheating. It is designed to release steam and moisture if the tank’s internal pressure gets too high. If this valve, or components inside the valve, have been damaged or worn out, it could be releasing water for no reason. Our expert plumbers will find the problem and get your water heater leak-proof in no time.
Not sure what’s causing your problem? Call Plumbing by Jake and we’ll help you determine the cause and decide whether or not a service call is needed.
Do You Service And Install Tankless Water Heaters?
Absolutely! There are two reasons we recommend tankless heaters:
- Energy savings — A tankless water heater will substantially increase your energy savings because the standby energy losses associated with storage water heaters don’t exist. This is because the water is heated only when you turn on the hot water tap.
- Comfort — No one wants to stand in a cold bathroom waiting for their shower to warm up. A tankless water heater essentially eliminates shower wait time. A tankless water heater also means you should never run out of hot water. As long as you are using the right tank capacity necessary for the number of people in your home, no one should ever have to settle for lukewarm water again.
Since tankless water heaters are often mounted on the outside of the home, they are more common in Lake Havasu than in other parts of the country. This means our plumbers work on tankless heaters on a regular basis. We offer a full range of services including:
- Repair of non-functioning or faulty units
- Quick, careful, code-compliant installation of new units
- Capacity, size and placement of your tankless heater. We make sure you get the right heater for your needs
Water Heater Installation In Lake Havasu
Installing a water heater is more than hooking up lines and hoses. The proper space is needed for your water heater to function safely. A water heater that’s been improperly installed is a safety risk to your entire household. When you call in a licensed expert from Plumbing by Jake, you can be sure your water heater is installed properly for optimum safety, performance and energy savings.
Our water heater installation services include:
- Proper unit placement and ventilation
- Professional installation of all gas or electrical elements
- Proper water heater setup
- Maximum energy savings
- Local code compliance
We are also authorized sellers of high-quality, energy-efficient water heaters. We can help you find the water heater that meets your needs — and your budget. Give us a call today.
Talk To A Lake Havasu Water Heater Specialist Today
Hot water is not a luxury, it’s a necessity for modern life. Never again wake up to an icy-cold shower. Plumbing by Jake guarantees quick repairs and quality installations. Simply fill out the form to your right or call us at 928-377-5910 and speak with one of our service experts today.
You can also check out our current coupons and promotions page for water heater service deals and discounts.