Your home’s sewer system is a series of underground pipes that carry waste and water away from homes. These systems are essential for keeping not only your home and property safe, but also the surrounding community clean. Due to this, when they break or become damaged, your home’s sewer system can pose serious health risks.
Sewer repair services are needed to fix broken sewers and prevent future problems for the sake of your home and your neighborhood. Unfortunately, sewer issues arise every so often and are a very common occurrence. If you suspect that your home has a problem, you should speak to a professional plumber in Lake Havasu to inspect the area.
Luckily, the professional plumber you should call is well within reach at any time of the day. Our team at Plumbing by Jake are trusted, effective, and fast with any type of repair. For more information about the services we offer, and the benefits of staying up to date with home repairs, continue reading on.
What Are Common Sewer Repairs You May Run Into?
When your home’s sewer lines are down, there could be various culprits. Sewer lines can run into a multitude of issues that are sometimes out of your control and out of the ordinary. However, no matter the issue you are facing, you are not alone.
There are common causes of sewer repairs and common plumbing emergencies that every homeowner will experience at least once or twice in their home’s lifespan. These common repairs include:
- Pipe blockages: Known as the most common problem with your pipes, blockages occur easily. These can occur from the buildup of foreign objects or grease buildup in your pipes. If your mainline is clogged for long periods of time, your home could actually experience flooding and water damage. So if this problem occurs, it’s important to stay on top of repairs.
- Pipe breaks or damages: Soil and weak ground can cause breaks in your pipes or damages, which can cause more serious issues in the future if left untreated. In other cases, overgrown plants or tree roots can seriously damage your pipes, which is another thing you need to look out for.
- Corrosion: If your home’s old pipe system is outdated, you may experience pipe corrosion. When this occurs, damage and collapse can occur, which will be a much bigger problem than a simple repair or replacement.
What Services Do We Offer?
We understand that sewer repairs are very common and likely needed in homes; however, we specialize in countless other services. Your home will always need maintenance, and sometimes, the issues you face won’t be able to be done yourself.
No matter what problems arise in your home, we are here to help. Apart from sewer repair, we can repair the following things in your home:
- Water lines
- Toilet piping
- Water systems
- Overall piping
- Outdoor plumbing
And, in addition to repairs, we also offer services in other areas, that include:
- Maintenance of tankless water heaters
- Clogged drains
- Faulty faucets and sinks
- Clogged toilets
- Garbage disposals
- Tree root removal
Additionally, we can do all the services listed above at any time once you contact us. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services and will work around the clock to help you in your time of need. Service repairs will be highly beneficial for your peace of mind and your home. In the section below we will go over all the benefits of sewer repair.
What Are the Benefits of Repairing Your Home’s Sewers?
Keeping up to date with what repairs and maintenance your home needs is key to lasting stability. And, there are countless benefits that come along with proactivity. Some of the key benefits you can experience when it comes to repairing your home’s sewer lines include:
- Decreased contamination: If your home’s sewer systems aren’t functioning properly, you are putting yourself and your family at risk and your neighbors and even your town at risk. Having sewer lines leaking into water sources and onto your property will be detrimental. Repairing lines as soon as issues arise will decrease water contamination.
- Safe health conditions for those living in your home: When your sewer lines are clogged or leaking, water will seep into your home and cause mold growth. Many have mold allergies or allergies related to unhealthy living conditions. This is why repairing lines as soon as possible mitigates any health issues you and your family can experience.
- Save you money in the long run: The more proactive you are with repairs, the less amount of money you need to spend in the future. For example, if you don’t repair your pipes when a problem arises, over time, a bigger issue can occur, costing you more money than you could have imagined.
Why Hire Us to Repair Your Sewers in Lake Havasu?
Anything you have repaired or replaced in your home shouldn’t be taken lightly. Why would anyone hire a team to do a job half-heartedly? This is something you won’t need to worry about by entrusting the Plumbing By Jake team. If you want the job, no matter what it is, done right the first time, we are a great choice.
By seeking our assistance for any repair or replacement throughout your home, we can ensure you five-star service and a timely repair. No matter what you need us to take care of, we will do so while avoiding other hassles.
If You’re Ready for Repairs, Reach Out to Us Today!
No one knows when a plumbing issue can occur, and no one can plan out sewer repairs to convince them. Due to the uncertainty of home disasters, our team has planned in advance for you! We are available at all times and are able to tackle any issue thrown our way.
If you need sewer repairs in your Lake Havasu home, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at Plumbing By Jake today. For around-the-clock services or any questions about repairs you may have, contact us today.